Friday, April 22, 2011

STEVIE BOI



Stevie Boi, Jill, me






                                                                
                                                                 Me and my friend Jill





I met jewelry designer Jana Freeman: www.jeyfree.com


Myself and my friend Laura. You can check out her blog at http://lafoutloudbeauty.com/



Thanks to my friend Jill, my friend Laura and I had the opportunity to see Celeb Eyewear Designer Stevie Boi's new Collection called "COEXIST" His eye wear is known to have a futuristic concept. He incorporates unique materials and geometric shapes in his designs. His eye wear has been seen in several magazines and has been worn by celebrities such as Lady GaGa, Teyanna Taylor,Trina, Tieraa Marie, Yung Joc, Lisa Raye, Meagan Good, Columbus Short, Ester Dean, B-Scott, Michelle Rodriguez,  RosaAcosta, MarcusPaulk, Rasheeda, Kandi, Dawn Richards, (DirtyMoney) kandi burruss, paulacampell, youngB, Tila Tequila, New boyz, Tiffany Evans, Eva Marcille Pigford, JOJO ,Rye Rye, D woods, Eletrick Red, and Angel Lola Luv. Check out more of his work at http://www.stevieboi.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment